Crustology, thank you for making macro friendly
pizza options for those who want o work on our
food relationship without compromising the
things we love.@gmariemcdonell
Fancy Cowboy Pizza
Tip your 10-gallon hat to this distinguished pie
- - 1 12” Crustology® pizza crust, any variety
- - 3.5 oz. leftover filet mignon, thinly sliced
- - 1.5 oz low-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- - ½ cup onion, sliced
- - ½ cup mini portobello mushrooms, sliced
- - ⅓ cup pizza sauce
- - 1 tbsp. prepared horseradish
- - 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- - 1 tbsp. light butter
- - Crustology® Pizza Seasoning
1. Sauté onions and mushrooms in a saucepan with light butter, balsamic vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste for 5-6 minutes.
2. Remove the onions and mushrooms from the pan.
3. Add the filet mignon slices to the pan, and heat for 2-3 minutes.
4. Mix horseradish with pizza sauce and spread evenly over the crust.
5. Top with cooked onions, mushrooms, and filet mignon slices.
6. Season with Crustology® Pizza Seasoning, and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
7. Bake until done.
8. Remove from oven, serve, and enjoy!