Crustology, thank you for making macro friendly
pizza options for those who want o work on our
food relationship without compromising the
things we love.@gmariemcdonell
Hawaiian BBQ Pork Pizza
Say aloha to your new favorite pizza combination
- - 1 12” Crustology® pizza crust, any variety
- - ⅛ cup Crustology® garlic spread (Click for recipe)
- - 4 oz. BBQ sauce
- - 6 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- - 4 oz. pulled pork
- - 3 oz. pineapple, sliced
- - 3 oz. jalapeños, sliced
- - 3 oz. baby arugula
1. Brush the edges of the crust with the garlic spread and then layer BBQ sauce over the entire crust.
2. Top with mozzarella cheese, pulled pork, jalapeños, and pineapple.
3. Bake until done.
4. Remove from oven, and sprinkle with baby arugula.
5. Serve and enjoy!