At Crustology®, we believe that pizza can bring people together, and pizza is one of those foods that’s equally delicious—no matter where, when, or how you make it.
Whether you keep the toppings simple or showcase your culinary skills, there are a variety of ways to make your pizza shine and occasions to make a pizza for. Hosting a party? Make a pizza! Having a date night? Make a pizza!
While we think a pizza fits perfectly into most plans, here our five reasons we love to gather 'round for pizza:
- A fun sleepover at the grandparent’s house is something all kids look forward to, but it can be difficult finding activities to keep them occupied. Making homemade pizza for dinner is a great activity to keep them busy, and a full belly will help them sleep through the night.
- After a long week, many families default to pizza and a movie on Friday nights. Save the expensive delivery charges, and make your own pizza instead. Let your kids be in charge of dinner, including picking the toppings and popping the pizzas in the oven. Later, snuggle up on the couch for some relaxation that won't get interrupted by a doorbell.
- Plan a fun date night at home with a pizza-making contest. You can choose to play two different ways: (1) Pick the ingredients for yourself, or (2) Throw your partner for a loop, and choose their ingredients. No matter which you choose, pour some wine, have fun cooking together, and may the best player win.
- We love having a friend’s game night, but we always struggle to come up with foods that satisfy everyone’s unique eating styles. Building your own pizza solves that problem. Everyone can choose their own toppings and type of crust. Now the only thing left to agree on is what game to play!
- Looking for a new way to impress your grill master friends? Try cooking a pizza on the grill! Use our easy-to-follow instructions on Instagram for no-fail grilled pizza.