Apple Cinnamon Streusel Dessert Pizza
Your favorite pie reimagined
- - 1 12” The OG Crustology® pizza crust
- - 1 can apple pie filling
- - 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- - 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- - 3/4 tsp. cinnamon
- - 6 tbsp. butter, softened
- - 1/3 cup milk
- - 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- - 2 cups powdered sugar
1. Place pizza crust on a pan or screen with the darker, bubbled side down.
2. For the streusel topping, stir together the brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and butter with a pastry blender (or your fingers) until the mixture is crumbly.
3. Spread the apple pie filling over the crust.
4. Sprinkle the streusel topping over the top.
5. Cook in the lower half of your oven (with convection OFF) at 450°F for 8-12 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and pie filling is hot and bubbling.
6. For the glaze, melt the remaining butter and whisk it together with the milk, vanilla, and powdered sugar until smooth
7. Drizzle the glaze over the pizza while warm, serve, and enjoy!