Bacon Pickle Pizza
Swap a hamburger bun for a pizza crust, and voila!
- - 1 12” Crustology® pizza crust, any variety
- - 2 tbsp. olive oil
- - 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- - 4 slices bacon, chopped
- - Fresh dill
- - ¼ jar dill pickles, sliced
- - Crustology® Pizza Seasoning
1. Spread olive oil in an even layer over the crust and top with mozzarella cheese.
2. Add bacon, dill, and dill pickle on top of the cheese.
3. Sprinkle Crustology® Pizza Seasoning over the entire pizza.
4. Cook at 450°F for 8-12 minutes.
5. Remove from oven, serve, and enjoy!