Ballpark Brat Pizza
Take me out…for another slice!
- - 1 12” Crustology® pizza crust, any variety
- - 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- - 1/4 cup apricot jam
- - 4 oz. sweet onion, chopped
- - 3 slices of bacon, chopped
- - 1 can of beer
- - 2 beer brats, chopped
- - 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- - 3 oz. mozzarella cheese
- - 3 oz. white cheddar cheese, shredded
- - Crustology® Pizza Seasoning
1. Preheat your grill to 450°F.
2. Brush the pizza crust on both sides with water, and cook for one minute per side until slightly cooked.
3. Mix the yellow mustard and apricot jam together to create a sauce. Set aside.
4. In a sauce pan, combine the beer and two cups of water. Add the brats and boil until cooked through.
5. Once cooked, slice the brats into half-inch-thick slices.
6. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, and add the onions and bacon.
7. Cook, stirring often until the bacon is fully cooked.
8. Place the Crustology® pizza crust of your choice on a cardboard round with the darker, bubbled side down.
9. Spread a thin layer of mustard and apricot jam sauce over the crust.
10. Top with shredded cheese, brats, the bacon and onion mixture, black olives, and Crustology® Pizza Seasoning.
11. Cook directly on grill grates until the bottom of the crust is browned, and the toppings are fully cooked. You may need to rotate the pizza occasionally during cooking..