Barbecued Chicken Pizza
Everything tastes better when barbecued
- - 1 12” Crustology® pizza crust, any variety
- - 6 oz. BBQ sauce
- - 6 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- - 1 cup chicken breast, cooked
- - 4 oz. gouda cheese, shredded
- - 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- - Crustology® Pizza Seasoning
- - 1/8 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1. Place pizza crust on a pan or screen with the darker, bubbled side down.
2. Spread BBQ sauce evenly over the crust, and top with mozzarella cheese.
3. Top with chicken, gouda cheese, and red onion.
4. Sprinkle Crustology® Pizza Seasoning over the entire pizza.
5. Cook in the lower half of your oven (with convection OFF) at 450°F for 12-15 minutes, or until the bottom is brown and toppings are fully cooked.
6. After removing the pizza from the oven, top it with cilantro.
7. Let it cool for 2-3 minutes before cutting, serve, and enjoy!