BBQ, Brisket, and Onion Ring Pizza
Summertime, weather is fine, and we’ve got grilling on the mind
- - 1 12” Crustology® pizza crust, any variety
- - 3 oz. pizza sauce
- - 3 oz. BBQ sauce
- - 3 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- - 3 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- - 4 oz. beef brisket, shredded
- - 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- - 1.5 cups breaded onion rings, frozen
- - 1/4 cup scallions, sliced
1. Place pizza crust on a pan or screen with the darker, bubbled side down.
2. Mix pizza sauce and BBQ sauce, and spread evenly over the crust.
3. Mix mozzarella and cheddar cheese, and sprinkle evenly over the sauce.
4. Top with beef brisket, red onion, and onion rings.
5. Cook in the lower half of your oven (with convection OFF) at 450°F for 12-15 minutes, or until the bottom is brown and toppings are fully cooked.
6. After removing the pizza from the oven, top it with the scallions.
7. Let it cool for 2-3 minutes before cutting, serve, and enjoy!