Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Never choose between wings and pizza again
- - 1 12” Crustology® pizza crust, any variety
- - ⅛ cup Crustology® garlic spread
- - 5 oz. buffalo sauce
- - 4 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- - 3 oz. chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- - 3 oz. ranch dressing
- - Crustology® Pizza Seasoning
1. Brush the edges of the crust with the garlic spread and then layer buffalo sauce over the entire crust.
2. Top with mozzarella cheese, chicken, and ranch dressing.
3. Bake until the bottom of the crust is golden brown.
4. Remove from oven, and drizzle with more buffalo sauce.
5. Serve and enjoy!