Chicken Parmesan Pizza
Chicky chicky parm parm on pizza? Yes, please!
- - 1 12” Crustology® pizza crust, any variety
- - 5 oz. pizza sauce
- - 2 oz. parmesan cheese, shredded
- - 6 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- - 6 oz. chicken breast, cooked and sliced
- - 2 oz. panko breadcrumbs
1. Spread the pizza sauce evenly on top of the crust and sprinkle with 1 oz. of parmesan cheese and all of the mozzarella cheese.
2. Top with sliced chicken and panko breadcrumbs.
3. Cook pizza at 450°F for 8-12 minutes.
4. Remove from oven, and add the remaining 1 oz. of parmesan cheese.
5. Serve and enjoy!