Crustology, thank you for making macro friendly
pizza options for those who want o work on our
food relationship without compromising the
things we love.@gmariemcdonell
Classic Pepperoni Pizza
The Three P’s: Provolone, parmesan, and pepperoni
- - 1 12” Crustology® pizza crust, any variety
- - ⅛ cup Crustology® garlic spread (Click for recipe)
- - 5 oz. pizza sauce
- - 4 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- - 4 oz. provolone cheese, shredded
- - ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- - 3 oz. pepperoni
- - Crustology® Pizza Seasoning
1. Brush the edges of the crust with the garlic spread and then layer pizza sauce over the entire crust.
2. Top with mozzarella, provolone, and parmesan cheeses.
3. Layer sliced pepperoni on top of the cheese and sprinkle with Crustology® Pizza Seasoning.
4. Bake until done.
5. Remove from oven, serve, and enjoy!