Mixing Mexican cuisine with Crustology® crust, ¡olé!
- - 1 12” Crustology® pizza crust, any variety
- - 3 oz. pizza sauce
- - 4 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- - 4 oz. chicken breast, cooked and sliced
- - ¼ cup red bell peppers, chopped or sliced
- - Handful of spinach
1. Spread the pizza sauce in an even layer on top of the crust.
2. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
3. Top with sliced chicken breast, red bell pepper, and spinach.
4. Cook the pizza at 450°F for 8-12 minutes.
5. Remove pizza from oven, cut in half, and lay one half on top of the other.
6. Cut the “quesadilla” into as many pieces as you’d like.
7. Serve and enjoy!