Eggplant, Meatball, and Ricotta Pizza
A fresh take on some favorite Italian ingredients
- - 1 tsp. light butter
- - ⅓ cup thinly sliced eggplant
- - 1 12” Crustology® pizza crust, any variety
- - ⅓ cup pizza sauce
- - 4 thinly sliced turkey meatballs
- - ½ cup part-skim ricotta
- - ½ cup Italian cheese blend, shredded
1. Sauté the eggplant in a pan with light butter until soft.
2. Spread the pizza sauce in an even layer on top of the crust.
3. Layer with eggplant and meatball slices.
4. Top with ricotta and Italian cheese blend.
5. Cook at 450°F for 10-12 minutes.
6. Remove from oven. If desired, top with fresh basil, parmesan, and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
7. Serve and enjoy!