Fig-tastic Fall Pizza
Welcome autumn with this finger-lickin’ good pizza
- - 1 yellow onion, sliced and caramelized
- - Salt, to taste
- - 1 12” Crustology® pizza crust, any variety
- - 1/8 cup Crustology® garlic spread
- - 3 oz. olive oil
- - 4 oz. mozzarella cheese
- - 4 oz. crumbled bacon pieces
- - 5 figs, quartered
- - 3 oz. blue cheese
1. Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat. Add the sliced onions, and sauté.
2. Once onions are nice and caramelized, season with salt to taste.
3. Place pizza on a pan or screen with the darker, bubbled side down.
4. Brush the edges of the crust with garlic spread.
5. Spread olive oil over the entire crust.
6. Top with mozzarella cheese, bacon pieces, figs, caramelized onions, and blue cheese.
7. Cook in the lower half of your oven (with convection OFF) at 450°F for 12-15 minutes, or until the bottom is brown and toppings are fully cooked.
8. Remove from oven, let it cool for 2-3 min. before cutting, serve, and enjoy!