Crustology® Garlic Dippers
Forget about garlic bread—go for the dipper
- - 1 12” Crustology® pizza crust, any variety
- - 3 oz. Crustology® garlic spread
- - 4 oz. mozzarella cheese
- - Crustology® pizza seasoning, to taste
1. Place pizza on a pan or screen with the darker, bubbled side down.
2. Brush the entire crust with garlic spread.
3. Add mozzarella cheese, and sprinkle Crustology® pizza seasoning on top.
4. Cook in the lower half of your oven (with convection OFF) at 450°F for 12-15 minutes, or until the bottom is brown and toppings are fully cooked.
5. Remove from oven, let it cool for 2-3 min. before cutting, serve, and enjoy!