Say aloha to your new favorite pizza combination
- - 1 12” Crustology® pizza crust, any variety
- - ⅛ cup Crustology® garlic spread
- - 4 oz. pizza sauce
- - 6 oz. mozzarella cheese
- - ½ cup Canadian bacon
- - ½ cup pineapple, sliced
- - ¼ cup red onion, sliced
- - Crustology® pizza seasoning, to taste
1. Place pizza on a pan or screen with the darker, bubbled side down.
2. Brush the edges of the crust with garlic spread.
3. Spread pizza sauce in an even layer over the entire crust, and top with mozzarella cheese.
4. Add Canadian bacon, pineapple, and red onion.
5. Sprinkle Crustology® pizza seasoning over the entire crust.
6. Cook in the lower half of your oven (with convection OFF) at 450°F for 12-15 minutes, or until the bottom is brown and toppings are fully cooked.
7. Remove from oven, let it cool for 2-3 min. before cutting, serve, and enjoy!