Crustology, thank you for making macro friendly
pizza options for those who want o work on our
food relationship without compromising the
things we love.@gmariemcdonell
Jalapeño Popper Pizza
Your favorite game night appetizer, reimagined
- - 1 12” Crustology® pizza crust, any variety
- - 5 oz. pizza sauce
- - 2 cups Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- - 4 slices bacon, chopped
- - 3 jalapeño peppers, sliced
- - ½ red bell pepper, sliced
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the bacon to the skillet and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes.
3. Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the crust and sprinkle with Monterey jack cheese.
4. Top with cooked bacon, red bell pepper, and jalapeños.
5. Cook at 450°F for 8-12 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, serve, and enjoy!