Peach and Burrata Pizza with Honey Balsamic
Sweet, savory, and oh so tasty
- - 1 12” Crustology® Chipotle pizza crust
- - ⅛ cup Crustology® garlic spread
- - 5 tbsp. basil pesto
- - 4 oz. blue cheese
- - 1 can of sliced peaches
- - 1 cup fresh basil
- - 8 oz. burrata cheese
- - Olive oil, to drizzle
- - Salt, to taste
- - Pepper, to taste
- - 1/4 cup honey (optional)
- - 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar (optional)
1. Place the crust on a pan or screen with the darker, bubbled side down, and brush the edges of the crust with garlic spread.
2. Spread basil pesto in an even layer over the entire crust, and top with blue cheese.
3. Add the sliced peaches and about half of the basil.
4. Drizzle the pizza lightly with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cook in the lower half of your oven (with convection OFF) at 450°F for 12-15 minutes, or until the bottom is brown and toppings are fully cooked.
6. After removing your pizza from the oven, top with burrata cheese, and remaining basil.
7. Let the pizza cool for 2-3 minutes before cutting it.
8. Drizzle with a mixture of honey and balsamic vinegar for extra flavor before serving.