Pear, Brie, & Bacon Pizza
Our favorite trifecta = sweet, cheesy, and savory
- - 1 12” Crustology® pizza crust, any variety
- - 1/8 cup olive oil
- - 4 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- - 2 oz. brie cheese, thinly sliced
- - 1/2 pear, thinly sliced
- - 1/4 cup bacon pieces
- - 3 oz. arugula
- - 2 tbsp. honey
1. Place pizza crust on a pan or screen with the darker, bubbled side down.
2. Brush olive oil in an even layer over the entire crust, and top with mozzarella cheese.
3. Add the brie, pear slices, and bacon evenly across the pizza.
4. Cook in the lower half of your oven (with convection OFF) at 450°F for 12-15 minutes, or until the bottom is brown and toppings are fully cooked.
5. After removing the pizza from the oven, top with arugula and drizzle with honey.
6. Let it cool for 2-3 minutes before cutting, serve, and enjoy!