Pepperoni, Shallot, and Mushroom Pizza
Sauteed shallot elevates this classic pizza
- - 1 12” Crustology® pizza crust, any variety
- - 5 oz. pizza sauce
- - 1 shallot, sliced
- - ¼ cup mushrooms
- - Olive oil
- - 5 oz. mozzarella cheese
- - 3 oz. sliced pepperoni
- - Crustology® Pizza Seasoning
- - Fresh oregano
1. Brush the entire crust with pizza sauce.
2. Sauté the sliced shallot and mushrooms in olive oil.
3. Top pizza with mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, and sauteed shallot and mushrooms.
4. Sprinkle Crustology® Pizza Seasoning over the top.
5. Bake until done.
6. Remove from oven, and sprinkle fresh oregano on top for extra flavor.
7. Serve and enjoy!