Crustology, thank you for making macro friendly
pizza options for those who want o work on our
food relationship without compromising the
things we love.@gmariemcdonell
Traditional toppings are always a good choice
- - 1 12” Crustology® pizza crust, any variety
- - ⅛ cup Crustology® garlic spread (Click for recipe)
- - 5 oz. pizza sauce
- - 5 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- - 3 oz. pepperoni
- - 2 oz. white onion, sliced
- - 2 oz. black olives, sliced
- - Crustology® Pizza Seasoning
1. Brush the edges of the crust with the garlic spread and then layer pizza sauce over the entire crust.
2. Top with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
3. Add sliced onions and black olives over the whole pizza.
4. Sprinkle with Crustology® Pizza Seasoning.
5. Bake until golden brown.
6. Remove from oven, serve, and enjoy!