Who said pizza can’t be dessert? Not us!
- - 1 12” Crustology® pizza crust, any variety
- - 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- - 4 cups mini marshmallows
- - ½ bag chocolate chips
- - 5 graham crackers, broken up into pieces
- - 1 cup chocolate chips, melted
1. Spread the creamy peanut butter evenly over the crust.
2. Layer the chocolate chips on top of the peanut butter.
3. Cook at 450°F for 7-8 minutes.
4. Remove pizza from the oven, and add marshmallows.
5. Put back into the oven and cook until the marshmallows are golden brown.
6. In a small bowl, melt the cup of chocolate chips.
7. Top the pizza with melted chocolate drizzle and graham crackers.
8. Serve and enjoy!