Sweet Potato Pizza
Tastes like a cozy fall evening around a fire
- - 1 12” Crustology® pizza crust, any variety
- - 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- - 1 tsp. olive oil
- - 1/4 tsp. salt
- - 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- - 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- - 1 tbsp. half-and-half
- - 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- - 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- - 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- - 2 cups spinach, packed
- - Balsamic glaze (optional)
1. Place pizza crust on a pan or screen with the darker, bubbled side down.
2. On a rimmed baking sheet, drizzle the sweet potato with oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast until tender, about 15 minutes, stirring once.
3. In a small bowl mix together the cream cheese, half-and-half, and cinnamon until smooth.
4. Dollop the cream cheese mixture onto the pizza crust, and spread it around evenly.
5. Top the pizza with the sweet potatoes, cranberries, pecans, and spinach.
6. Cook in the lower half of your oven (with convection OFF) at 450°F for 8-12 minutes, or until the crust is golden and cream cheese mixture begins to bubble.
7. Drizzle with the balsamic glaze (optional), serve, and enjoy!