Sweet Pumpkin Spice Dessert Pizza
A tasty twist on pumpkin pie
- - 1 12” The OG Crustology® pizza crust
- - 1 can pumpkin puree
- - 1 tbsp. sugar
- - 1 tsp. cinnamon
- - 1/8 tsp. salt
- - 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- - 1/8 tsp. ground cloves
- - 1/2 cup flour
- - 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- - 3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- - 4 tbsp. butter, softened
- - 1/2 tbsp. milk
- - 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- - 2 cups powdered sugar
1. Place pizza crust on a pan or screen with the darker, bubbled side down.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, sugar, cinnamon, salt, ground ginger, and ground cloves.
3. Spread the mixture evenly over the pizza crust.
4. To make the streusel topping, combine the flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl. Add butter with a pastry blender (or your fingers) until the mixture is crumbly.
5. Sprinkle the streusel over the top of the pizza.
6. Cook in the lower half of your oven (with convection OFF) at 450°F for 8-12 minutes, or until the crust is golden in color.
7. While the pizza is baking, combine the powdered sugar and vanilla for the drizzle. Add the milk slowly until your desired consistency is reached.
8. Drizzle the glaze over the pizza while warm, serve, and enjoy!