Taco night? Pizza night? What about taco pizza night?
- - 1 12” Crustology® pizza crust, any variety
- - ⅛ cup Crustology® garlic spread
- - 4 oz. salsa or taco sauce
- - 5 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- - 3 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- - 4 oz. taco meat, seasoned and cooked
- - 3 oz. lettuce, shredded
- - 3 oz. tomatoes, chopped
- - 2 oz. tortilla chips, crushed up
1. Brush the edges of the crust with the garlic spread and then layer salsa or taco sauce over the entire crust.
2. Top with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses and taco meat.
3. Bake until done.
4. Once out of the oven, top with lettuce, tomatoes, and tortilla chips.
5. Serve and enjoy!