Crustology, thank you for making macro friendly
pizza options for those who want o work on our
food relationship without compromising the
things we love.@gmariemcdonell
A guaranteed win before any big game
- - 1 12” Crustology® pizza crust, any variety
- - ¼ cup yellow mustard
- - ¼ cup apricot jam
- - 1 sweet onion, sliced
- - 1 package beer brats
- - 6 slices bacon, chopped
- - ½ cup black olives
- - 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Heat your grill to 450°F.
2. Brush both sides of your crust with water, and cook 30 seconds on each side on the open grill until slightly browned.
3. Mix together mustard and apricot jam, and spread a thin layer over the crust.
4. Top with cheese, bacon, onions, black olives, sliced brats, and Crustology® Pizza Seasoning.
5. Cook pizza directly on the grill grates with the grill cover on for 5-8 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, and allow to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!