A guaranteed win before any big game
- - 1 12” Crustology® pizza crust, any variety
- - 5 oz. pizza sauce
- - 1/8 cup Crustology® garlic spread
- - 4 oz. mozzarella cheese
- - 1 green pepper, cut into rings
- - 1 yellow pepper, cut into rings
- - 3 oz crumbled bacon
- - 5 oz. yellow cheese curds
- - Crustology® pizza seasoning
1. Place pizza on a pan or screen with the darker, bubbled side down.
2. Brush the edges of the crust with Crustology® garlic spread.
3. Spread pizza sauce in an even layer over the entire crust.
4. Top with mozzarella cheese. Add green peppers, yellow peppers, and cheese curds.
5. Sprinkle Crustology® pizza seasoning over the entire crust.
6. Cook in the lower half of your oven (with convection OFF) at 450°F for 12-15 minutes, or until the bottom is brown and toppings are fully cooked.
7. Remove from oven, let it cool for 2-3 minutes before cutting, serve, and enjoy!