Thai Chicken Pizza
Bean sprouts, cilantro, and peanuts, oh my (Thai)!
- - 1 12” Crustology® pizza crust, any variety
- - 3 cups chicken breast, cooked and sliced
- - 1 cup Thai peanut sauce
- - 4 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- - 2 cups pepper jack cheese, grated
- - ½ cup red onion, sliced
- - ¼ cup bean sprouts
- - ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- - ¼ cup dry roasted peanuts
1. In a medium-size bowl, toss together the chicken and peanut sauce until the chicken is completely coated.
2. Spread hoisin sauce on the pizza crust.
3. Layer chicken, pepper jack cheese, and red onions on top of the sauce.
4. Bake in the oven until the edges and bottom of the pizza are golden brown.
5. Remove from oven, and top with bean sprouts, cilantro, and dry roasted peanuts.
6. Serve and enjoy!