Making Thanksgiving leftovers definitively un-boring
- - 1 12” Crustology® pizza crust, any variety
- - 5 oz. turkey gravy
- - 6 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- - 4 oz. leftover Thanksgiving turkey, sliced
- - 6 oz. mashed potatoes
- - 6 oz. stuffing
- - 2 oz. cranberry sauce
1. Spread gravy in an even layer on top of the crust and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
2. Top with sliced turkey and dollops of mashed potatoes and stuffing.
3. Cook pizza at 450°F for 8-12 minutes.
4. Remove from oven, and drizzle with cranberry sauce.
5. Serve and enjoy!