The Grazing Goat Pizza
Toppings so tasty we know you’ll keep coming back for more
- - 1 12” Crustology® Herb-Infused pizza crust
- - 4.5 oz. fig jam
- - 4 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- - 3 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- - 6 slices prosciutto
- - Crustology® Pizza Seasoning
- - Handful of arugula
- - Balsamic glaze
1. Spread the fig jam in an even layer over the crust and layer with mozzarella and goat cheeses, as well as prosciutto.
2. Sprinkle the pizza with Crustology® Pizza Seasoning.
3. Cook at 450°F for 8-12 minutes.
4. Remove from oven, top with arugula, and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
5. Serve and enjoy!