Truffle Mushroom Pizza
A decadent pie packed with flavor
- - 1 12” Crustology® pizza crust, any variety
- - 3 oz. olive oil
- - ⅛ cup Crustology® garlic spread
- - 4 oz. mozzarella cheese
- - 8 oz. baby bella mushrooms
- - 1 garlic clove
- - 1 handful chives
- - ½ cup basil leaves
- - Truffle oil, to drizzle
- - Crustology® pizza seasoning, to taste
1. Place pizza on a pan or screen with the darker, bubbled side down.
2. Brush the edges of the crust with garlic spread.
3. Spread olive oil in an even layer over the entire crust.
4. Top with mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, garlic clove, and chives.
5. Sprinkle Crustology® pizza seasoning over the entire crust.
6. Cook in the lower half of your oven (with convection OFF) at 450°F for 12-15 minutes, or until the bottom is brown and toppings are fully cooked.
7. Remove from oven, let it cool for 2-3 min. before cutting, serve, and enjoy!