Truffle Mushroom Pizza
The best veggie option!
- - 12" crustology pizza crust
- - 3 oz. olive oil
- - 1/8 c garlic spread
- - 4 oz mozzarella
- - 8 oz baby bella mushrooms
- - 1 garlic clove
- - 1 handful chives
- - 1/2 c basil leaves
- - truffle oil (for drizzling)
- - crustology pizza seasoning
1. Place pizza on a pan or screen with the darker, bubbled side down
2. Brush the edges of the crust with garlic spread
3. Spread olive oil in an even layer over the entire crust
4. Top with mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, garlic cloves, and chives
5. Sprinkle crustology pizza seasoning over entire crust
6. Cook in the lower half of your oven, with convection OFF, at 450 degrees for 12-15 min or until bottom is brown and the toppings are done
7. Remove pizza from oven and let cool for 2-3 min before cutting.
8. Drizzle truffle oil over entire pizza to desired liking
9. Top with basil
10. Eat and enjoy!